Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fantastic Chicken Enchilada Recipe

This chicken enchilada recipe will teach you how to make chicken enchilada. It is a quick and easy recipe to make. Chicken enchilada is a best recipe. It is a big hearty recipe to make up. I like to have a special Sunday and I love making it for us. Why don't you and your husband have a fantastic chicken enchilada to with this recipe.
A rich white sour cream sauce for chicken enchilada recipes. Let's make this easy!
If we use 12 oz carton of sour cream then use 12 ooze of chicken broth and etc. 1 heaping tablespoon of butter, pinch of cumin 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder or 1 diced garlic clove. Salt to taste, 1/2 teaspoon should do it.


Bring to a boil. Slowly add 4 or 5 tablespoons of flour dissolved in cold water, using whip or cooking spoon, till desired consistency. When using flour or corn starch, I will always mix more than I use, easier to throw away some, than to have to stop and mix more.
Definitely yummy! I've made the chicken enchilada recipe several times and my family always enjoys it.

No comments: